Easy come easy go I guess for you. I’m married to my bikes. I once cried like a little girl when I traded away my first Harley. I do not let go of stuff very easily.
Thank God you had the oil slick in the driveway to remember it by.:cool: I have sellers remorse about my 09 HD Street Bob and my 14 Rocket. I guess I could have kept the Rocket but I don't ride near as much as before so it would be a waste.:unsure:

...every time ive sold a bike i feel like ive betrayed it....its like splitting with a woman when you didnt want to..
I agree. If we are getting down to the single motorcycle you could have back and loved most through out your life I would pick the 81 Yamaha 1100 Special. I had it 15 years. I have said why a number of times on this forum so I will spare you guys the story again. Is it weird that I think of it every day?:thumbsup:

I agree. If we are getting down to the single motorcycle you could have back and loved most through out your life I would pick the 81 Yamaha 1100 Special. I had it 15 years. I have said why a number of times on this forum so I will spare you guys the story again. Is it weird that I think of it every day?:thumbsup:
...yes...lol

I had. CVO Breakout 2014 that I wish I never got rid of!
I rode one once..my cobber had it out for a test ride...found that on the corners it tried to stand up and i was having to hold it down to get around comfortably...may have been the fact i had just got off my Storm to ride it...wasnt impressed....thats just me tho...they do sound nice!

Back