There talking a foot here my Monday
I say bring it on
I got four wheel drive and a John Deere 4010 with a bucket
My neighborhood loves me when it snows a lot
Lots of free beer

Will look forward to it. We normaly get it two weeks after you guys, takes that long to drift accross the atlantic. We use your weather as a long term forcast for what we are going to get!

Pierre (in Ireland)

How would you go if you replaced the 240 rear tyre with one of those paddled things I have seen on bikes, snow would be a breeze, traction and torque would be insane, and you could control the universe , cheers scratchyDave

We got a foot here yesterday, my right front wheel caught the slush and I did a 360 at 45 or 50 mph on the Thruway on the way home! :eek:

Heres some snow Hanso, so you can see what it looks like.
This is what Canadian bikers do ! (no not me)
This is on the Hiway 401 about 100 KMS east of Toronto Canada.

I have seen snow but I have to travel inland a fair way to get to it, hell !! I have even Mtn Biked in It, luckily it was not to deep but I did find a couple of largish rocks so did get very far, that was when I lived in Canberra which is skirted by the Brindabella Mtns (extends up from The Snowy's) along one side and prone to the occasional snow fall

Won't be flying the Rocket anytime soon here in New Jersey!

Unless your my friends son ( Pic of him, snow doesn't stop him )

Attachments

• 2013 snowstorm 2-9-13 002.jpg
    2013 snowstorm 2-9-13 002.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Bike in snow.jpg
    Bike in snow.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 49
Keep warm and safe I used to live in Mass. MOVED TO FLORIDA TO GET AWAY FROM THAT WHITE STUFF AND COLD WEATHER

Hi Roland and Welcome to the site...... Please start a thread in the introduce yourself section so we can all offer you a proper welcome......

Back