It's Sunday and its NOT raining or snowing in the UK

20180325_091703.jpg
separated at birth you got love the black and red was this registered in 06 ?

get rid,
but what would you have next ?
Wife tells me it time to sell the toys and of all the unimportant things to buy she wants a house ...I ask you ;)

The only things I can think would replace a rocket is a 2nd gen V max ( 197 bhp stock ...Hmm who needs somewhere to live )

But as we can see - Englishmen still feel peer-pressured to wheel out and clean/polish their vehicles at the first hint of sun.

My dad did so every weekend. I think my brother still does. I have been in exile too long - Rain is natures way of cleaning bikes.

Great Pics lads:thumbsup:...Done a massive ride today myself around Snowdonia and the area, still not on the R3 yet though as the roads still had dry salt dust on them so took the old faithfull FJR1300 with the missus trailing behind on her GSX650F...bit nippy up in the mountains but nice and dry and bright.

But as we can see - Englishmen still feel peer-pressured to wheel out and clean/polish their vehicles at the first hint of sun.

My dad did so every weekend. I think my brother still does. I have been in exile too long - Rain is natures way of cleaning bikes.
Woylst muvver scrubbed the front door step !

Great Pics lads:thumbsup:...Done a massive ride today myself around Snowdonia and the area, still not on the R3 yet though as the roads still had dry salt dust on them so took the old faithfull FJR1300 with the missus trailing behind on her GSX650F...bit nippy up in the mountains but nice and dry and bright.
Those roads are motorcycle heaven ay mate ?

Back