Tired of cold and/or snow?

elcanaco

It ain't easy being me!
Ride
2008 Rocket III
I spend my winters in Mesa, AZ, for 8 years now. Three years ago I bought a two bedroom house in a nice smaller park here, with a buddy. As of last week, I’m the sole owner and I’m contemplating letting others visit for a break from whatever winter they’re experiencing. A park rule is that’s owners cannot ‘rent’ their homes, but they can have guests as long as they’re present in the park. SO-O-O if you’re interested in a winter getaway to a nice place with your own bedroom, bathroom, tv, use of kitchen, laundry, etc., etc. and will contribute to pay expenses please PM me. The winter riding in southern Arizona is the best you’ll find in the US. I’m a straight single male, keep a clean neat place and live here Nov. to April with my 4 year old sweetheart of a Bulldog.

wow that's awesome, you can't get a better deal then that
A little clarification, when I say a ‘contribution’ against my expenses, I mean my ANNUAL expenses, not the expenses of your being here for 2-4 weeks. It will still be cheap by comparison. I bought this place partly because it has parking for two vehicles AND two motorcycles. Whether you would bring your ride, or rent in the area, it is a GREAT place to ride. My thought is to have a few people come through each winter to offset my inheriting ALL the expenses of operating my home here.

Back