Sidecar tug build

Attempt #2 by DMC was a tragic failure with their mount kit. They welded the bolt tabs on the wrong side of the kit! But they don't have a QC problem...
20230211_162551.jpg

20230211_162537.jpg

Sorry to hear your troubles with DMC, there is a reason they are shut down now. Texas Sidecars bought them out and they are a really good group to work with, would be worth the time to give them a call and let them know what is going on. They have been working on correcting some of the DMC problems.

My Rocket III rig with a Texas Sidecar.
KIMG0772-X2.jpg

I had tried to contact them first but they never responded so I went to DMC. What a mistake. I may just fabricate everything myself at this point. It would probably take less time due to all this back and forth. Started cutting, grinding, and rewelding the other day. I hope they try to make this right but they didn't bother responding today. Will give it another day or two and then get my credit card company involved. So much for buying a kit to be easy...

DMC is history, a call to Texas Sidecars may help out now that they are working on the parts of DMC they purchased. I know they have done two Rocket IIIs recently, mine being one of them, so they can help with the setup and may be sympathetic in cleaning up some of the DMC issues.

Dana

Back