No I do not my bike is in Windsor about 4 hours away, but I might go up Saturday if I do I’ll take a picture. But when you take apart just picture all behind is aluminum
I believe there was a few places to screw it in , the gauge was about 1/8 thick to take the heat away wow I tell you for how it was before stock and they did what they did I was scared of it that’s how big of a difference it was,
And now I want more power lol and I’m sure I don’t even come close to what she can do, :)
I wonder if anyone makes them to buy?

Phone cycle barn in Seattle they raced a Triumph Rocket it was black, so they did things to try to get the best time in 1/4 mile and putting aluminum behind the filters was one of them , if the same guys are there and they are still doing it , they would be able to cut you the correct size.

Or just make make a new talk thing , I would think some one on this forum as made one or can make one with there eyes closed,
But cycle Barn has proven this works to get a few more hp and torque then not doing. They said the bike is more happier and runs better not sucking in hot air and putting aluminum all across the back really helps.

Or just make make a new talk thing , I would think some one on this forum as made one or can make one with there eyes closed,
But cycle Barn has proven this works to get a few more hp and torque then not doing. They said the bike is more happier and runs better not sucking in hot air and putting aluminum all across the back really helps.

Wondering . . .
Since aluminum is such a good heat conductor, I would reckon it to be not a good material to use for a heat shield. ???

I saw somewhere??? Bulkhead Heat-shield was the go. Looks like Aluminum but has a heat shield core:thumbsdown: and is easy to work with.

Good tip!
Many options for geat reflective material.
I would like to see some photos of one of these made for a Rocket.

Aluminum will stop the heat from the engine, I know it works I had my bear claw off riding with my 4040 K$N filters and I can touch the aluminum no problem with out burning my figures.
And this is one of the things they did so the filters don’t breath in all that hot air from the engine.
They said they did the same set up with out putting the aluminum
And it was big enough difference to continue doing it.
Test it out for your self but don’t use a flimsy thin piece of aluminum get like 1/8

Black Sabbath
20190105_140919.jpg

That's actually the reason this photo was taken, for a charity calendar that never happened. I have enough for several months but not 12 just yet :)

Maybe i should resume that project and sell the calendars on here :whitstling:

Mate you should! I've been trying hard to find a decent calendar for my shed, tattooed women, women on bikes or both. Strangely in this day and age it's not that easy to find...

Back