20180430_195702.jpg Back in the spring of 2018

When I was in Seattle Triumph fited aluminum all behind my throttle bodies for that reason so my K&N filters will not draw hot air from the engine.
So your saying I’ll be better off with my big 4040 K&N filters then the AirRam system?
hi, do you have a picture of that aluminium heat shield they fitted ? My Ramair arrived today, yay!

hi, do you have a picture of that aluminium heat shield they fitted ? My Ramair arrived today, yay!

No I do not my bike is in Windsor about 4 hours away, but I might go up Saturday if I do I’ll take a picture. But when you take apart just picture all behind is aluminum
I believe there was a few places to screw it in , the gauge was about 1/8 thick to take the heat away wow I tell you for how it was before stock and they did what they did I was scared of it that’s how big of a difference it was,
And now I want more power lol and I’m sure I don’t even come close to what she can do, :)

Just a couple,
IMG_2541[2].JPG

In Perth late '18, showing some Kiwi Bling
IMG_2512[1].JPG

Just the other side, in the shed with some Australian Bling.
IMG_2617[1].JPG

Just a couple of the Aussies getting together
IMG_E1592[1].JPG

More Aussie Rockets .... outside a Gaol (Jail for non-English speakers) Where else would we gather?

Gaol - Hey M8 that's the bad guys from Stargate!

Back