She's got style, she's got grace.

Nice bags and seat. The seat looks to be a Corbin but what are the bags?

Yup, it's the Corbin Gunfighter Saddle. The bags are Viking Leather, they make locking reinforced hard leather bags. They also have a quick detach system. I won't lie, they're more work to install than they look, or maybe that's just because I got the quick detach system. But the QD was totally worth the install pain.

Looks about like my bags. Mine are black and don't have the buckle, but the size and shape are the same. They hold a lot!

Actually I gave her a brown strip this morning when I hit a patch of gravel and dirt coming out of a sharp turn.

That stripe is not readily visible. :eek: :rolleyes:
Would work better on the tank & fenders . . . :roll:

Looks about like my bags. Mine are black and don't have the buckle, but the size and shape are the same. They hold a lot!

I know the ones your talking about. That was originally what I was going to go for. I was going to do the all black look, which is a classic. But then I got this wild hair and decided to do that old brown on black just for some character.

I also have a paint job in mind, somewhat of a old WWII bomber style that I'll likely eventually get that will go along well with the brown.

Back