Hmm, place where parts fiche would be is blank in 1olbulls link, for me. But I did find it

I think they don't want you to know to much, and then question them with on how they repair you bike?
They might not even have one themselves or even know how to read?? LOL

there are update bulletins that the dealerships/authorised workshops receive from triumph, that may not ever make it into a revision of the manual.
these are things they may not be ok with broadcasting. for example i've had to replace the GPS on my roadster 3 or 4 times, and have heard of a few others with the same issue.

then one day the part number changed and the replacement GPS was different.
when i inquired to triumph about it they hesitated but after getting me to swear i wont pass it on (lol) ended up sending me the bulletin on how to fit the new sensor and adjust something in the clocks too.
they still wouldnt admit to knowing of an issue, but its what i inferred due to the significant update they want to keep on the downlow

Harley does the same thing. Found a site for Harley service bulletins but still looking for triumphs. When we find it we will share.

Dude, the first time you do something yourself, you will easily have covered the cost of the manual. Everything after that is gravy.

That's pretty reasonable. Printed shop manuals for my tractors/combine run into the thousands of dollars. I always make sure to get a .pdf thrown into the purchase deal, as even those can get into 4 digits. Of course an average repair by the dealer also runs into the thousands. Would a Triumph dealer even change your oil for $104?

I downloaded the rocket manual, and whenever i need a section i print it, 3 hole punch it, and put it into the binder in the correct order. $104 for a nice pre-made one....ill have to add one on my next parts order. Which hopefully will be no time soon....

Back