sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Just got hard copy of service manual from bike bandit. Wow sweet. Heavy grade paper, three ring binder and section tabs included. Very nice . Harley Davidson could take some lessons from Triumph on preparing and creating service manuals. The Harley Manual is a cheap book with no tabs for sections but it would have not mattered anyways because the pages started to fall out the first time we opened the book. Funny that the two service manuals cost about the same. Comparing the quality of the two manuals says a lot about how the company's do business. A hole lot.

The best thing about the three ring, is that you can photo copy the pages write notes on the get them dirty save them or throw them out. Copy the wiring schematic and note any changes and or additions and then reinsert them back into the binder next to your clean one! At least that's what I like to do!

Just got hard copy of service manual from bike bandit. Wow sweet. Heavy grade paper, three ring binder and section tabs included. Very nice . Harley Davidson could take some lessons from Triumph on preparing and creating service manuals. The Harley Manual is a cheap book with no tabs for sections but it would have not mattered anyways because the pages started to fall out the first time we opened the book. Funny that the two service manuals cost about the same. Comparing the quality of the two manuals says a lot about how the company's do business. A hole lot.

can you provide me the bike bandit part number for the 3 ring binder shop manual, I cannot find it on the bandit page, I have an old manual and probably need a newer one for 2013 model.
thanks

does it have extra bits for roadster specifics?

FYI - Any post by @idk has the manuals available in PDF format.
Ya but they do not have the Roadster stuff a scan would fix that :D

I have the manuals but I use the scan to print off the relevant pages and take them to the bike that way I can just toss them in the bin when I am done. I also can carry it on my Net book that has Tune boy for trips.

Back