DOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTT!!!!

In NSW I have plenty of mates to ride with ,But Rockets are thin on the ground ,I am either chasing big sports bikes, Dukes and a Busha, that travel at warp speed or waiting for the Asian and US Cruisers all good blokes and we end up at the same places for lunch :)

A9700186 is not showing as the correct part number but the seats are available; they're $165 (retail). I can get you one probably for a bit less - shipping will add a bit though. I'll send you a 'conversation' with an estimate of the 2 parts delivered.
Im theory you also need the mounting plate for the seat. Limited availability of those and they cost around $130. I'll include that in the estimate too but let me know if you want it.

Richard Peter K just contacted me he has a new seat with backrest and his son is interested in a deal with my seat so I'll go with that.
Thanks anyway mate I appreciate your help. Still would like the grips though.

Trev I fitted the mount by leaving the three screw loose then sliding the seat firmly into position and then carefully remove the seat and then tighten the three srcews.by doing this it lined up the two pin locks perfectly .took about twenty minutes:thumbsup:

Well it's a bit complicated mate, latitude is only part of it. Canberra is actually the coldest of the Capitals but also one the hottest. Hot and dry in summer, frequently well over 40C (104F). That's what happens when you're 100 miles from the coast and 2000 ft above sea level. Adelaide and Melbourne are often hotter though. Bateman's Bay is way more temperate and doesn't get the extremes of Canberra; it's a bit closer to Sydney's weather. Brisbane has more of a sub-tropical climate. Rarely gets down to single figures in winter and not as hot in summer but much more humid.

Here endeth the lesson.

I appreciate your taking the time to explain this. I been confused about this after reading weather comments from all youse blokes.
Your weather sounds complicated.

Back