"Scot in Exiles" Rocket fixed ?

Sorry Fred yes have the bike back in fact just put a wee 200miles on it today, my local shop has the Triumph tool and it showed a bad Map Sensor, they ordered a new one installed it with new plugs and wham away it went:eek: I know we tried all this stuff at MV but MC are strange things.
Plus when I went to pick it up they were needing some plumbing work done so we just exchanged services(good old barter system)

Sorry Fred yes have the bike back in fact just put a wee 200miles on it today, my local shop has the Triumph tool and it showed a bad Map Sensor, they ordered a new one installed it with new plugs and wham away it went:eek: I know we tried all this stuff at MV but MC are strange things.
Plus when I went to pick it up they were needing some plumbing work done so we just exchanged services(good old barter system)

That's the one with lines to each throttle body ?

So you clogged their toilet then billed them for it?

Back