Rode The 2014 Indian Chiefton Today

http://www.wideopencustom.com/

I here most of ya crying about spending money on something I tell ya for a batwing this one is hard to beat and is the lowest in coast and is made right here in the US I love mine and can have it on or off in under 2 min uses what is already there
nice option. thanks. spent the rest of my bike budget this year on one of the ETA cruises, we take our bikes to Jersey in January, put it on a cruise ship, then we get off at Puerto rico, St. Thomas and St, Maarten for a guided ride around the islands, maybe I'll get it ordered when I'm there so I don't get dinged on paying duty on it. my Xmas present for myself lol.

I like this one, it appears it works with the driving light bar and lights. I am just not sure it would look good on my bike because of my colors.

All you have to do is paint to match mine was two tone before I painted it

ILL bet none of them make more than 80 HP
You must be sipping on the old grape juice, the Thunder Stroke has a 111 cubic inch with a claimed 115ib-ft of torque no Rocket but not a slouch, only one department the Rocket will beat the new indian in is a sraight line race, the rocket is as ugly as sin and it has the same problem as every other triumph triple it is one noisy engine.

ugly as sin exile? really? oh you are referring to the R3T. noisey engine? yes for sure. ive never heard so many different weird noises coming from a motorcycle engine, but only till she warms up. then quiet and happy!!!!!!

ugly as sin exile? really? oh you are referring to the R3T. noisey engine? yes for sure. ive never heard so many different weird noises coming from a motorcycle engine, but only till she warms up. then quiet and happy!!!!!!

You must have never owned a Harley.. LOL Top end rattles like rocks in can. You just get use to it or put on loud pipes... LOL

Back