Rockets Across America VI

And here I thought I was going to maybe be able to make one...I don't get home for good till the first week in June. You guys have a good time without me, I should be able to make the next one.

Dennis

31 dtg Dubai
32 dtg London

85 dtg Dubai
86 dtg Home (picking up new 2010 Thunderbird and hopefully order the new 2011 R3T)

And here I thought I was going to maybe be able to make one...I don't get home for good till the first week in June. You guys have a good time without me, I should be able to make the next one.

Dennis

31 dtg Dubai
32 dtg London

85 dtg Dubai
86 dtg Home (picking up new 2010 Thunderbird and hopefully order the new 2011 R3T)

Dennis you have been saying the same thing since Nashville, where's my shirt?:mad:

Dave, sorry about the shirt, I have been moving into my new "digs" (my own private container with my own room and office at the water point...pics to follow soon) this last two weeks (had to move from one to my better one) and the Post Office was closed yesterday...I will try and get my package out today.

Dennis

30 dtg Dubai
31 dtg London

84 dtg Dubai
85 dtg Home (picking up new 2010 Thunderbird and hopefully order the new 2011 R3T)

If there is any way or flexibility in moving this about a month later. I've been wanting to bring my wife to one of these events but, as a teacher, she isn't able to take off from work, especially this time of year. Just throwing it out there...

If there is any way or flexibility in moving this about a month later. I've been wanting to bring my wife to one of these events but, as a teacher, she isn't able to take off from work, especially this time of year. Just throwing it out there...

Very good point Tdragger, my son wants to go too but he is in school, i woul love for him to go, last trip we took together was to galveston 2 years ago ane he is redy for the next. lets see what happens...:)

Back