I am very modest. Viking three into one, Ramair and street cams. Last dyno was at 168 HP at 180 torque. By no means a beast but very stable ride. Plenty of power in the legal range. Stock suspension sucks. Went with Progressive shocks front and back. Made a big difference. Bike is down after 68,000 miles. Transmission took a dump. Rebuild and rebirth is in progress. I kind of like you all over there on the other side of the Pond. Your all so much easier to talk to then our american counterparts:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.

I am very modest. Viking three into one, Ramair and street cams. Last dyno was at 168 HP at 180 torque. By no means a beast but very stable ride. Plenty of power in the legal range. Stock suspension sucks. Went with Progressive shocks front and back. Made a big difference. Bike is down after 68,000 miles. Transmission took a dump. Rebuild and rebirth is in progress. I kind of like you all over there on the other side of the Pond. Your all so much easier to talk to then our american counterparts:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.
🤣🤣to much **** in the World to be an arsehole, just enjoy what you have and respect others😎😎

RESPECT is earned not just a give me. You can tell a lot about a guy just by looking at his ride and how he has set it up. Some are for show and very little go. Others are for go and very little show. Some are for the ride and some are not. Guess which side of the fence i ride on? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It’s the little details that count.
177037BF-53D6-469E-8A9E-3E8FAA298E16.jpeg
0A88B981-88A4-4A31-8142-27D6761F33C2.jpeg
I don’t suppose anyone the UK fancies swapping a chrome rad surround set for a black one? I just can’t wrap the surrounds😏.

Back