Rocket vs KLR 650

I heard of haunted cars.... but never a possessed motorsickle.

You might want to park that thing outside... it could burst into flames in your garage. :eek:

Nadine or Justine or whatever, revisited....:D

Christine....Steven King's possessed 1958 Plymoth Fury. Ohhhh she was mean!

I am going to give it a rest for a while and then decide what to do. Pretty stupid to be spooked by a mindless piece of machinery, especially a wimpy little 650 cc thumper. I thought the Rocket was supposed to be the big bad scary bike. Mine is an angel. I am naming it Gabriel. :D

Christine....Steven King's possessed 1958 Plymoth Fury. Ohhhh she was mean!

I am going to give it a rest for a while and then decide what to do. Pretty stupid to be spooked by a mindless piece of machinery, especially a wimpy little 650 cc thumper. I thought the Rocket was supposed to be the big bad scary bike. Mine is an angel. I am naming it Gabriel. :D

Gabriel is good:)
It's humanist to get a divorce for irreconcilable differences.
There doesn't appear to be any stigmas for being a **** in the first place. :( The bike is jinxd.

Last edited:
Spookie Chuckie ???

So, let's review the ... manifestations of the spell cast on Ugarte ever since he hopped on the Kawasaki. Just a week ago:

- Flat tire
- Long streak of oil (?) on the road
- Close call with a large dog (?)
- Trap laid by water (oil?) spraying trucks
- Second long streak (flood?) of oil
- June bug (large dog?) smacking his face

Don't you see?:

It's the Rocket that wants the Kawasaki to go:eek:

Last edited:
I've considered that Jamie, and you may be right. Look what happened to you and the 675.....where is the the 675....oh yeah, your Rocket kicked it out and then punished you with more gear problems. Wait till you get the Street Triple....:eek:

And remember what happened to James Dean......

http://www.qsl.net/w5www/dean.html

Demoniacal Jealousy

Wait till you get the Street Triple....:eek:

No point in waiting, Ugarte. The curse is already on me. The very day I rode the Rocket back from the dealership after having firmed up the Street Triple order, it started spraying oil all over the r/h pipes:eek:.

Jamie

Back