From the latest issue of Cycle World:

Triumph VP of Marketing Todd Anderson said "We have two new cruisers coming out in the next 12 to 18 months. Our line right now has an 865cc engine and a 2300. I think you can figure out where the new one will be." He further added that one platform will be all-new, the other a derivation of an existing model.

So there will be a middleweight and the model derived from the other surely wouldn't be another 865cc model since you have the Bonneville variations already.

Pigger

Gezze Pigger If a sheep has 5 legs It ain't a sheep..You may know your tune boy but you need to catch up on sheep...Jack&coke

4 cyls

Oh the bike, Can't wait to see the new tank close up,unless it's just a disguise..I like to keep a second set of tins painted up to change each month of the season..It keeps me amused,and the cops confuseded...

Flipper

Dam Flipper you sure know YOUR sheep..Fliiiippp. Well what do you expect..We don't have farms ,,we have ranches...Jaaaaccck

He3tic

Nether,no chickens In this state.Just black angus and a few sheep and there all mine..Wow. We don't want no bird flue..Sorry Hondax.....Jack

Interestingly, my wife saw the pictures of the proposed touring R3 and told me point blank that if Triumph builds a full blown (no pun intended Jack:D )one, that she wants me to trade in my Classic and get one.

She don't mind riding on the back of the Classic, but longs for the hard luggage and the top trunk to lean (read fall asleep) against.

Gawd, I might as well get a Hardley dresser and join the potato bike crowd.:(

Back