I still like it.... It's a Triumph! It's a Rocket! 2500 ccs and it looks cool!

Guy's, I'm guessing most of us don't like change but I think this is a good one. The old Rocket wasn't selling. Triumph could have canned it. Would you rather have had nothing???

I for one am glad they made it. Now to see what's coming in the Rocket future :)

Guy's, I'm guessing most of us don't like change but I think this is a good one. The old Rocket wasn't selling. Triumph could have canned it. Would you rather have had nothing???

I for one am glad they made it. Now to see what's coming in the Rocket future :)
Agreed, move forward or die.

How I fit on it for looks and comfort is my only concern but I have modified many bike for those reasons with success every time, it’s just a matter of time and money for me to find everything I need.

Ditto ! They were my thoughts exactly , but you put them far more eloquently than I did . life is full of anti climaxes ain't it ! My childhood anthem of " 2 little boys shattered and my adulthood dream of finally finding a bike that kicked arse and I felt far from self conscious on , turns out to be built for Tom Cruise ! I might just start shooting more often to make myself feel better ! Is it because Triumph only employ umpha lumphas and it's as high as they can reach ? or maybe get more in a shipping container ? They should be cheaper not dearer , They've saved enough metal to make a bobber ! and if you think the old models were hard to keep clean , they not a patch on the new ones . Not to mention by the time you taken an angle grinder to that ridiculous number plate mount , you not not half gonna get a wet arse ! just the shortening of the rear end alone must be half a speed triple ! Why when it had every reason to be perfect ?

I once had poached eggs on a Tues when I normally have them on a Monday! They tasted wrong ! :( Rocket future is they will double in price but only 18 inches tall ! Triumph are a company dedicated to cutting carbon emissions so they build their bikes for smaller people who in turn have smaller feet and so obviously less carbon footprint ! They do make bigger ones but only for sale in India, where their carbon footprint is an awful lot bigger but more diluted and they can proper piss off Enfield ! Brilliance . :thumbsup:

I once had poached eggs on a Tues when I normally have them on a Monday!
So you usually visit the hen house on Sunday night?

As for your anthem -
220px-Rolf_Harris.jpg

Worryingly he looks very like my brother in law.

Back