Rocket stuff for sale

I have a set of leather bags (weathered) and racks (Genuine Triumph) with chrome dress trim for $300.

Touring windscreen (without fixing kit) for $100.

Rack and tall sissy bar for $150.

Clock and fuel gauge $150 pair.

All gear located in Adelaide, will post at your expense.

Regards Bob 0449525556

I have a standard rider and pillion seat as well now,

Will sell the lot for $300 that's everything in one lot I just want them out of the shed.

If you pay the shipping to anywhere in the world I bet you two bob you will get rid of the items in no time.:eek::D

I have a set of leather bags (weathered) and racks (Genuine Triumph) with chrome dress trim for $300.

Touring windscreen (without fixing kit) for $100.

Rack and tall sissy bar for $150.

Clock and fuel gauge $150 pair.

All gear located in Adelaide, will post at your expense.

Regards Bob 0449525556

I have a standard rider and pillion seat as well now,

Will sell the lot for $300 that's everything in one lot I just want them out of the shed.

Shame your not in QLD postage for all that would be expensive.
Looks like a good deal.

The whole lot for $300 is a steal ... can't believe no-one has snavelled it. Like Mitch i got all that gear or i'd jump at it. Saddlebags and frames used to be worth $1,800 new.

The whole lot for $300 is a steal ... can't believe no-one has snavelled it. Like Mitch i got all that gear or i'd jump at it. Saddlebags and frames used to be worth $1,800 new.

It is a steal mate for sure and who ever buys it has got an absolute bargain but I don't want a clock and fuel gauge I know the time is riding time when I'm on my bike and my odometer tells me how much fuel I have left I already have rack and sissy bar and we both know what I think of screens :rolleyes: lol don't need saddle bags I can fit all I need on rack or passenger seat . Is an absolute bargain though

It is a steal mate for sure and who ever buys it has got an absolute bargain but I don't want a clock and fuel gauge I know the time is riding time when I'm on my bike and my odometer tells me how much fuel I have left I already have rack and sissy bar and we both know what I think of screens :rolleyes: lol don't need saddle bags I can fit all I need on rack or passenger seat . Is an absolute bargain though

That rack you've got where do you get them and how much do they cost, thanks Mitch

LoftyBob, $300. ;)

Just rung Mitch he had a rack that followed the shape of the rear guard .actually has sold it . I liked it for its appearance ,but it has only a 5kg carrying capacity. I have already got the triumph rack and sissy bar .i only them put them on when I throw the swag on .

Back