Rocket sightings!!! They're everywhere!!!

Wannbe

Supercharged
Ride
2014 R3R
A few months ago couple buddies and I decided we would go to Sturgis this year. So we left 10 days ago planning to go the week before the rally started. We have had a blast and ended up as far as Idaho and Montana. We still have to go about 1600 miles to get home.
I've owned my 14 roadster since new and have never seen another one anywhere. BUT!!! last monday I met one in the Badlands National Park. Then another at Deadwood Sd, then another at Crazy Horse then another in Cody Wyoming, then another yesterday in Red Lodge Montana. I didnt see any other owners, but i hope they have had as great a trip as we are having.

I went to one motorcycle rally in the most southern city in the world Invercargill and saw 17 of the bloody things.

Common as muck over here in New Zealand.

Very common down here in Florida ,one day quite a a few years ago I was at the Harley dealer eating the free doughnuts and free coffee ,went out to my bike and two other Rockets were parked right next to mine:eek: a whole empty parking lot and the effers parked right next to me
In September, I'll be adding one more in Florida... :D
-MIG

I am up in Winter Park Colorado visiting my daughter and grandkids. I got here Sunday afternoon and had just missed a beer fest and I guess a few Rocketeers here for the fest. When I got to Winter Park I stopped at a light next to a couple on a touring. I shouted how I appreciated his taste in bikes. He replied thanks and took off like shot out of a cannon. I am sure it wasn't my breath as my shield was down.:(:(:(.

Miami area; expect the Doral side... somewhere... My bride will head down before me to rental-house hunt
-MIG

Do some research if you are going to be commuting. Traffic in Miami sucks. Used to take me over an hour to go 20ish miles. Doesn't matter the direction, Miami has so many people in such a small area that there is no counter commute. @Old N' Grumpy has lived there forever and can confirm

Do some research if you are going to be commuting. Traffic in Miami sucks. Used to take me over an hour to go 20ish miles. Doesn't matter the direction, Miami has so many people in such a small area that there is no counter commute. @Old N' Grumpy has lived there forever and can confirm

Patience is in order I see... good thing I normally enjoy the ride/drive... :)
-MIG

That could explain why he is ONG.

Back