Seanii Plunkett

.060 Over
Ride
2010 Triumph Roocket 3 Roadster with sidecar.
Have been posting the odd video made from the sidecar on my 2010 Roadster. Nothing too exciting, just vids as I'm traveling. Not going hard, just doing what the Rocket does well....eating miles easily. Some from other places might like to see some Australian scenery and roads etc. There's a few and I will add more as I process some.

Nice videos:thumbsup: I have travelled Thunder Bolts Way many times taking loads out to Inverell ,You can see why Captain Thunderbolt The Bushranger was hard to track down out there ,you can see for miles from the hills,the other video of the New England is deceiving like that one travelling South it is a fair climb, but the other side travelling North was always a grind in the Trucks mainly because of the 60Kph speed limit as you leave Murrurundi so you were down low in the gears before you started to climb and the Grade is much steeper, our US mates can see what our roads and country is like,

Yeah and for many years they had a speed camera right at the bottom of the hill as you go into Murrurrundi so everyone had to ride their brakes all the way down the hill...!

Yeah and for many years they had a speed camera right at the bottom of the hill as you go into Murrurrundi so everyone had to ride their brakes all the way down the hill...!

I know I used to ride the Jake Brake all the way down and on a cold night you would pull up at old servo Café at the bottom and have a coffee and let the ice melt of the Radiator it would frost over from the cold air and no load on the engine

Have been posting the odd video made from the sidecar on my 2010 Roadster. Nothing too exciting, just vids as I'm traveling. Not going hard, just doing what the Rocket does well....eating miles easily. Some from other places might like to see some Australian scenery and roads etc. There's a few and I will add more as I process some.

That's cool.
I wish there were that few cars where I ride. I see the total number in this video before I go 1/4 a mile.

Back