Rocket III, the ultimate motorcycle ?

RenegadeRoy

.020 Over
Ok, I'll admit I've been on my '06 RIII Classic for only a month now, but...

This has got to be the best motorcycle ever in history. I'm constantly amazed
and 100% pleased in every way. I can't say I'm good enough with words to
say how great it is. simply amazing in every measure!

Of course I did get the most beautiful and fastest color combination (Red/Cream),
feel sorry for those who don't have this... :)

I hope all RIII owners are as happy with their ride as I am.

Cheers,

Roy

Roy, I couldn't agree more. I think it is a very underrated bike in general and I get pissed when the mainstream bike mags do comparisons of other crusiers and leave the Rocket out.

Roy, I couldn't agree more. I think it is a very underrated bike in general and I get pissed when the mainstream bike mags do comparisons of other crusiers and leave the Rocket out.

I feel, so often the mags you speak of are reviewing those moc v-twn with the skirts and feathers. A true review of top line cruisers wouldn't leave prospective buyers with sub-light speed and piss poor torque. The alternative article would be short and solely Triumph Rocket III. They have to fill the pages with a ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, Fox slant. If you want the truth you have to go outside the box. r3Owners.net is THE source.

I can read the true excitement in a post when the discovery of the Rocket's prowess is attained. Personally, it only gets better:bch:

Third that!

Even though I only had the Rocket a little over 8 days, I was thoroughly impressed with just about everything. The wind trying to push me off the bike problem should go away with the roadscreen and lower deflectors. I might try to see if I can put a vent in the roadscreen as on the Gold Wing that vent in the windshield creates a nice breeze on you during the summer, just keep it closed for the winter. I almost wish I could have two of these beasts, one like it is right out of the box...naked, and the other one the way I'm fixing to have with all the accessories on it. Then if I want tunes I'll ride the GW.
Dennis
32 dtg!

Spring is in the air and the Rockets are coming out of their hibernation. I have been off of mine for a week and had serious withdrawal syndrome. It seems each and every time you get on the beast it will teach you the thrill of riding something capable of just about anything you chose. I got off yesterday with adrenaline shakes, what a gas.:D

Back