@Mittzy I have some questions about this bracket. How "square" do the square holes have to be? The guy making these brackets for me says that they will have slight radius in the corners, due to the way his machine makes the holes. I guess I could file them to be straight if it is required. Do the bolts that go though these holes have the square shaft to keep them tight?

Also, I guess that I would also need the other side of the bracket as shown in BDKcoyte sketch? Thanks for your help.
The square holes are for dome head square neck bolts
boltCarriage001.jpg

So as long as they fit or you can just use normal cap screw bolts with a round hole

Dome head cap screw bolts
Stainless%20Steel%20Button%20Hd%20Socket%20Screw%20304%20316.png

I know this is an old post but I am purchasing a 2012 roadster and it does not come with a windshield. I'm thinking about clearview but all they sell are the screens. nothing else. I see where I can buy the brackets that go on the screen but does anyone know where I can get the hardware to mount it to the bike?
Thanks

The clearview screen is drilled to match up to the triumph hardware. If you get the hardware from National cycle, the holes will not match up. You can take a round file to the screen to get things to align. As far as the L bracket you'll have to make one or find a triumph screen to get one from. Personnaly, I would buy the triumph screen, I went through what you want to do and it wasn't easy.

Hoopla

My windscreen is missing one of the phillips chrome screws. I tried to find another one at a couple local hardware stores and it appears that those screws have abnormally large heads for how big the screw is, for example when I find screws with the same diameter heads, they are all too big to fit through the holes for them. Anyone know where to get a replacement screw for the windshield that matches the OEM screws? There are 2 different lengths, I need the longer of the two for the corner mount that goes through the windshield and 2 braces.

Howdy all! Needing some input! I'm getting ready to order some T bars from Thunderbike. I'm wanting to add a flyscreen for certain. The question is which one . I'm currently eyeing two different ones on eBay. The one is very common amongst Roadsters. The second is a bit more radical but I kinda like it. Thoughts??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200103-212506.png
    Screenshot_20200103-212506.png
    179 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20200103-212431.png
    Screenshot_20200103-212431.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 7
Back