Want to Buy Rocket 3 Roadster(2014-2019)

Van_R3Rider

.060 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 GT
Hi folks!
Let me know if anyone is selling a low mileage R3R(2014 onwards) around Vancouver, BC (Canada). I am actively looking for one.

Thanks

There are two 2018's at my local dealer. I believe they were trades for the new R3, but likely a bit further than you want to travel. Though would be an excellent post COVID road trip.

Hi folks!
Let me know if anyone is selling a low mileage R3R(2014 onwards) around Vancouver, BC (Canada). I am actively looking for one.

Thanks
well if you would look on castanet kelowna classified you would see my rocket3 for sale 30 000kms 2012 with the 200bhp kit and a plethora of extras if you care to call I am close to penticton 250 497 2020 I will glady tell you everything you need to know about it I have been on this forum for 10 years and some owners know me and can vouch for my honesty

There are two 2018's at my local dealer. I believe they were trades for the new R3, but likely a bit further than you want to travel. Though would be an excellent post COVID road trip.
Thanks Jay! But I would prefer to buy a Canadian bike if possible.

well if you would look on castanet kelowna classified you would see my rocket3 for sale 30 000kms 2012 with the 200bhp kit and a plethora of extras if you care to call I am close to penticton 250 497 2020 I will glady tell you everything you need to know about it I have been on this forum for 10 years and some owners know me and can vouch for my honesty
Thanks! I will take a look.

Thanks for enlightening me to another online spot to look for bikes. I had forgot about your bike and just looked at it, nice...

Hi folks!

Thanks

International Mototsports has a 2014 with 17k for $6000? Seems overly cheap but worth a look.

Last edited:
I'm selling my 2014 Rocket III Roadster (Toronto). I understand it's not anywhere near Vancouver but it is a Canadian bike.

2014 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
43,500km
$12,499 (CAD)

Description

2014 Triumph Rocket III Roadster ABS with the following updates / modifications:
- Corbin solo seat (reupholstered July 2019) with Triumph Passenger Seat
- Rivco Handlebar Risers
- Dave Platt Outlaw Exhaust
- Triumph Highway Bars
- Kuryakn Highway Pegs
- Converted Roadster footpegs to Rocket III Touring floorboard with heel-toe shifter for more comfortable riding position
- Garmin ZUMO595 & mount integrated into system (can be removed or discuss options)
- Side-mounted licence plate
- Rear bullet LED indicators
- New front-brakes (Aug 2019)
- New front tire (Aug 2018) Metzler Marathon ME880
- New rear tire (May 2019) Metzler Marathon ME888
- LED Headlights
- Kuryakn grips
- New Battery (May 2019)
- Updated Triumph Mirrors

The first 16 photos are most current.

Thanks but I don’t see the price on their website. They r advertising it for $11998 on fb. I would prefer to buy from a fellow rider than a stealer.

I'm selling my 2014 Rocket III Roadster (Toronto). I understand it's not anywhere near Vancouver but it is a Canadian bike.

2014 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
43,500km
$12,499 (CAD)

Description

2014 Triumph Rocket III Roadster ABS with the following updates / modifications:
- Corbin solo seat (reupholstered July 2019) with Triumph Passenger Seat
- Rivco Handlebar Risers
- Dave Platt Outlaw Exhaust
- Triumph Highway Bars
- Kuryakn Highway Pegs
- Converted Roadster footpegs to Rocket III Touring floorboard with heel-toe shifter for more comfortable riding position
- Garmin ZUMO595 & mount integrated into system (can be removed or discuss options)
- Side-mounted licence plate
- Rear bullet LED indicators
- New front-brakes (Aug 2019)
- New front tire (Aug 2018) Metzler Marathon ME880
- New rear tire (May 2019) Metzler Marathon ME888
- LED Headlights
- Kuryakn grips
- New Battery (May 2019)
- Updated Triumph Mirrors

The first 16 photos are most current.
Thanks but you are too far buddy.

Back