I've been looking at options to upgrade my 2011 roadster breaks without much success.

I've looked at Artrax and Galfer for wave rotors however they don't list the rocket in their product catalogue, I've also looked at Pretech for 6 pot calipers but their online store has been down for over a week which suggests they may be having some business issues.

I'm looking for advice from anyone that's replaced there front rotors with aftermarket wave rotors to improve breaking performance and any info on Pretech. (sent Pretech an email last week and no reply).

Answers to brand, price and performance info questions would be great.

Thanks in advance
Pete
look up the behring brake factory pricey stuff but at the top of the quality product.

There is a bloke over near strathpine in QLD sells copied poem rotors, I got a rear off him for like $180

Roscoe
I think you’re referring to Metalgear they make good quality replacement rotors and also offer brake pads for a very reasonable price.

To follow up on this, all year rocket fronts have min thick 4.5mm stamped on them, same as my Daytona 955i, so I'm going back to the position it is 100% transferable between the two.

Back