Roadster exhaust - what is the limiting factor / what to tackle first

Really. Not into it at all. Power? The Rocket is a great bike the best OVERALL bike I have rode. POWER no way. A stock R1 will kick it. A fixed R1 will blow it away. No matter what you got. The number one factor is understanding what you want vice want you think. Egos are OK until they get bruised then they show there true colors. My ego never gets brazed by comments. Very happy with the Rocket X for what it is. Very satisfied with modifications made to the bike. It runs good and is very reliable. Just what I need for a main stream bike. Have No need to make comments as such "just would not under stand" NOT impressed.:roll::roll::roll: 2 MM Really?

Really. Not into it at all. Power? The Rocket is a great bike the best OVERALL bike I have rode. POWER no way. A stock R1 will kick it. A fixed R1 will blow it away. No matter what you got. The number one factor is understanding what you want vice want you think. Egos are OK until they get bruised then they show there true colors. My ego never gets brazed by comments. Very happy with the Rocket X for what it is. Very satisfied with modifications made to the bike. It runs good and is very reliable. Just what I need for a main stream bike. Have No need to make comments as such "just would not under stand" NOT impressed.:roll::roll::roll: 2 MM Really?
Ego not bruised just correcting the ignorant part of your statement. Nevermind I know its a waste of time.

Give me Break. Remember I am just a dumb #hit WELDER. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Welders don 't have egos when the HOOD DROPS THE BULL **** STOPS:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sonny you just reminded me of a joke I heard once. Monkey and welder go into space,NASA comes on the radio and says "Monkey open your instructions ,Monkey opens and it says "throw switch's 2 ,3 and 9, open valve 5 and set angle to 50degrees" .Nasa comes back on the radio and says "Welder open your instructions, welder opens and it says REMEMBER TO FEED MONKEY !:laugh:

If you ride a lot per year and enjoy a reliable bike Paul's system is hard to beat. No heat problems during the summer months and plenty of power in the low end and mid range. Have 38,000 miles on this IMG_0345.JPG Not only looks sharp but rides and rides and rides. No cam chain problems no transmission problems. Not over built and yet not under built. Sounds and rides great. No T-Shirt with the Exhaust system from Paul's but one hell of a ride. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Please Pm me when you get the exhaust system installed.
The system Paul is making for me is same as yours, including the color. Hanso has sent me the needed map, I got new seals setting on the kitchen counter. Is there anything else I need to be ready for install?

Back