Riser for a handelbar rocket R

i have been looking at these for my 2021 r3, how did they work during your 1200k trip?
This ride went fine, did 450 k days, would have liked bars back a bit mote, that might be because I am used to the old rocket though.
Arms no sorer than usual and back and neck the same.
Will stick with the set up as is
Had great weather, dodged some rain and no stops by those nice men and women paid to let us know how accurate our speedos are.
Got 16 per litre and 267k before refueling, still had a couple of litres left,

Yes, 1 1/4".
I am looking for a little up and back on my bars, ready to order if so... Is this the "1 1/4" Block Offset Risers for 7/8" OR 1 1/8" Handlebar" part 3R-B12POE? Would the 1 1/2" work (they look out of stock)?

or

I sincerely appreciate the help. So hard to find a spot to get accessories for this bike in one place.

$124.80 20% Off | Motorcycle Handlebar Clamp Spacer Handlebar lift LC 22mm For Triumph Rocket 3R Rocket 3GT2019-2022

Locks legitimate with brake and clutch line extensions!! Looking like stock but closer to rider and higher!!

Attachments

• IMG_1660.jpeg
    IMG_1660.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1659.jpeg
    IMG_1659.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1658.jpeg
    IMG_1658.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 24
Just installed voigt risers to my 2020 R3 they simply slid in under the bars, did not need to make any adjustment to cable, no restriction in steering, 5 days to the front door. Not cheap but beautifully made, they also offer cable extenders but I did not need these
I am 6 2 and they are just far enough back, off for 1200 k ride this week will report back
I have a set of classic bars that I may bend up a bit and install if not happy
I'm 6'2 as well, just got my 2023 R and have the Voigt risers ready to go. However I only have 450mi on the bike so far and am still not quite sure about installing them, I need to do a lot more riding to know for sure.

Back