Riser for a handelbar rocket R

Yes, I thought if we were close. Does anyone here did swap, gt for R handlebars or tfc?
I’m 5’9 and contemplating on the GT bars as well. I’m in FL… curious if swapping bars is a simple task or would this require a kit/ longer wires, etc.? Depending on insight…. If this offer is still on the table of consideration I might be game.

Just installed voigt risers to my 2020 R3 they simply slid in under the bars, did not need to make any adjustment to cable, no restriction in steering, 5 days to the front door. Not cheap but beautifully made, they also offer cable extenders but I did not need these
I am 6 2 and they are just far enough back, off for 1200 k ride this week will report back
I have a set of classic bars that I may bend up a bit and install if not happy

Just installed voigt risers to my 2020 R3 they simply slid in under the bars, did not need to make any adjustment to cable, no restriction in steering, 5 days to the front door. Not cheap but beautifully made, they also offer cable extenders but I did not need these
I am 6 2 and they are just far enough back, off for 1200 k ride this week will report back
I have a set of classic bars that I may bend up a bit and install if not happy
i have been looking at these for my 2021 r3, how did they work during your 1200k trip?

Back