Riser for a handelbar rocket R

I have an R version and I have the short low handlebar. I have neck problem. I can mount a GT handlebar or put riser on my R handlebar.
Who has already mounted risers? And witch onel
The conversion kit to the GT bars comes with cable adapters so you probably would need cable extensions for risers.

I've got back, neck, and wrist problems and swapped my R bars for GTs. The R wasn't terrible but the GT is baby-bear just-right. Absolutely love the mod.
Hi, The GT bars are positioned at a different height/reach (obviously) so I'd be really interested to know whether you retained the stock seat or bought the GT seat? I'm 5" 10 and want to retain the mid pegs but would prefer a slightly more relaxed reach to the bars. Thanks in advance!

If find the reach a bit far over time as well. I'm 5,9. The black ones are out of stock at Rox but can be found at distributor networks. Got mine from Fort nine, waiting for them to come in. Hoping they fit without drama:)

Pan America / Chieftain / Roadmaster / Low Rider S / - 2" Pivoting Bar Risers​

1R-P13RINM

I have an R version and I have the short low handlebar. I have neck problem. I can mount a GT handlebar or put riser on my R handlebar.
Who has already mounted risers? And witch onel
Where are you from brother? I would give you mine gt handlebar and take your R model bar

Back