Which one? Let us know you're opinion once you get it.

The gas cap looks great. Shiny billet aluminum with rubber seals.
I added the new Go-Cruise talked about in another thread that I just received as well.
Haven't installed yet; but, expect no problems.
1olbull

NEW_Gas-Cap-&-Go-Cruise.jpg

I don't think the Diodes are required for the circuit to work but would prevent spikes back to the RFID unit when the relays drop..

Yep, I agree. They would also prevent the potential for back-feed in case a ground was ever lost.

The gas cap looks great. Shiny billet aluminum with rubber seals.
I added the new Go-Cruise talked about in another thread that I just received as well.
Haven't installed yet; but, expect no problems.
1olbull

Keep us posted once you install the cap. I think I'm going to go that route but would love to hear how the install goes.

Keep us posted once you install the cap. I think I'm going to go that route but would love to hear how the install goes.

I shall indeed; however, it will be awhile until I get out of this cast and am able to do the repairs on my motor.

Tex keep us updated I'm tiring to figure out how I'm goign to go key-less to as I've seen a few ways just need to see what one is best

Thanksgiving and Xmas holidays seem to run together around here. Will probably ride instead of work on it. Some time after the first I will dig back in and get this done. Steel and I worked through a pretty good plan to get this done a little while backs so will try and make sure we document it when we do the deed on mine.

Looking forward to hearing all the results. I wish I had the problem of riding right now. Snow on the ground this morning :-(

bull, sorry to hear about the cast, I must have missed that post. Not too serious I hope.

Looking forward to hearing all the results. I wish I had the problem of riding right now. Snow on the ground this morning :-(

bull, sorry to hear about the cast, I must have missed that post. Not too serious I hope.

Had a crash last Aug 28 just after leaving Alice's Restaurant in CA. Left tibia, fibula and talus bones each with multiple fractures. Stainless plates, pins and screws now in place and healing nicely so far. Bike damage superficial and will be fixed for under a grand when I am able to get to it.
Thanks for the concern,
1olbull

I'm back on this project...order some connectors and other assorted bits and pieces for the install so I probably won't do it until I get back from Florida but I thought I would bump this up in case anybody has had any other thoughts on the subject

Back