Replacing toe peg on shifter

One of many many reasons why after owning a lathe a person could not live a happy life without one...This sort of thing as mentioned by the OP can be knocked up in 10 mins with a knurled finnish and a centre hole tapped out to ones desired thread form. My wife would be traded in before my trusty Harrison lathe went:laugh:

One of many many reasons why after owning a lathe a person could not live a happy life without one...This sort of thing as mentioned by the OP can be knocked up in 10 mins with a knurled finnish and a centre hole tapped out to ones desired thread form. My wife would be traded in before my trusty Harrison lathe went:laugh:

:thumbsup:

Anybody replaced the toe shifter peg on a Roadster , and if so, what with, seems like the rubber on the stock one marks my boots. And I do not want to go Harley, and trade my brown boots for black. I will not wear the biker club uniform:x3: I am a Motorcyclist not a Biker:thumbsup:Thanks up front for any info.

When size matters ;):D

This here from Warpo is your best option!
Because aluminum WILL also mark your boots!
Also, a GOOD quality pair of motorcycle boots (like my Daytona) will not mark!

EDIT:
I just now read that you are "refined".
Case closed, King! :thumbsup:

I'll tell you, the Daytona has a long toe and stiff forefoot so my centerfoot van be in a better place however, I am with you and would like to have a wider peg on the front. I guess I have to cut it and drill it.

I wana avoid missing a **** on the R3. Cut off the heel peg long tome ago. Looking to straighten out the rear arm of the pedal and drill it in case someone want to heel shift it. Looking to place a peg on the rear end of the platform supports to gain another foot position further back.

IMG_0711.JPG

I'll tell you, the Daytona has a long toe and stiff forefoot so my centerfoot van be in a better place however, I am with you and would like to have a wider peg on the front. I guess I have to cut it and drill it.
I wana avoid missing a **** on the R3. Cut off the heel peg long tome ago. Looking to straighten out the rear arm of the pedal and drill it in case someone want to heel shift it. Looking to place a peg on the rear end of the platform supports to gain another foot position further back.
IMG_0711.JPG

Rick!!!
WTF, You forgot the "f" and got censored?!?!?!?! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Laughing2.gif

Back