Replacing toe peg on shifter

Landstar

Adapt adjust overcome
Ride
2015 Rocket Roadster
Anybody replaced the toe shifter peg on a Roadster , and if so, what with, seems like the rubber on the stock one marks my boots. And I do not want to go Harley, and trade my brown boots for black. I will not wear the biker club uniform:x3: I am a Motorcyclist not a Biker:thumbsup:Thanks up front for any info.

For a solid aluminum one probably with no rubber maybe I should have explained that, hell might want to wear white tennis shoes one day you never know.

It's just the rubber seems really cheap on the OEM and I guess I was looking for solid metal maybe a little longer I'll just look around, Maybe I'll find something on fleabay or somewhere thanks for the info

I have seen a cover for the peg for guys that dont want to mark up their loafers. Check the inner web I am sure you will find one.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 3
Shifter smudge is a rite of passage....if you ain't got none...you don't ride enough. But that said...the thread on the shifter for the peg is the same as that on Indian and Victory and possibly others.

Back