Reducing Decel Popping?

I had a teacher who used to emphasize points all the time....it wasn't you was it?
:laugh: funny you should say that Tal . Graybeard looks like a teacher , you know the one you always dreaded having , coz his command of the English language could cut you deep at one hundred paces with just one lash of his tongue , and was deadly accurate with the blackboard rubber the full length and breadth of the classroom ! :unsure: Tay and I are meeting up with him again in August, to plunder and pillage at the Dorset steam fair . It's funny , I always feel compelled to call him sir ! :D:D

Graybeard looks like a teacher
Bloody thought so!!!.....i'm sure he's a good bugger unlike my straight laced high school teachers who delighted in caning my arse!!!....
....."Would you cane me sir if i called you a grumpy old prick???"......."Of course boy!!"....he said. "Well its just as well i'm thinking it and not saying it then isn't it!!!?"
....Not you Graybeard.....the teacher i mean...lol.

Bloody thought so!!!.....i'm sure he's a good bugger unlike my straight laced high school teachers who delighted in caning my arse!!!....
....."Would you cane me sir if i called you a grumpy old prick???"......."Of course boy!!"....he said. "Well its just as well i'm thinking it and not saying it then isn't it!!!?"
....Not you Graybeard.....the teacher i mean...lol.
They wouldn't allow Mr B to be a teacher , he would blow up the school !

It's funny , I always feel compelled to call him sir ! :D:D
That be "The Code" m'dere. Coz we nose that the best pirates cums frum Dahrzet.

So your'e a "sleeper" then...?
In more ways than is safe to mention.

....."Would you cane me sir if i called you a grumpy old prick???"......Not you Graybeard.....the teacher i mean...lol.
Bugger - I was just off to soak the cat in salt water with some lemon juice
cat-o-nine-tails_psf.jpg

I have a similar set-up which is a bit more 'homemade' and I also get the decel popping, however when I put the baffle back in the muffler it all but disappears (it's not because it's quieter!) anyone have any idea why this is?

I have a similar set-up which is a bit more 'homemade' and I also get the decel popping, however when I put the baffle back in the muffler it all but disappears (it's not because it's quieter!) anyone have any idea why this is?
Sure, removing, or altering anything in the inlet/exhaust system changes AFR. Restrict either and its richer, open any it leaner.

WHEN U PUT THE BAFFLE IN IT RESTRICTS THE AIR IT SUCKS BACK IN THE SYSTEM SO IT DOES NOT HAVE A MIXTURE THat WILL BURN. SORRY caps.
i think that a simple washer/bushing would do the same to cut the popping.

Back