After trying on All the nice looking lady boots, I finally got her to try on the same boots as mine and there was an instant smile, needless to say one happy lady so I am one happy chappie

Well here ya go then taken just now I have Ann trying on some boots at the same shop I bought mine, "Everything But The Bike" in Bundabergs Main Street
image.jpg

Looks like the place to get that neck Tattoo you have always wanted :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

I not sure if they do them there but there was a bit of the tattoo art on that back wall where Ann was sitting, lots of good gear there

IMG_0443.JPG
IMG_0442.JPG
IMG_0435.JPG
I'm still travelling home, staying at Roxby Downs with my daughter for a couple of days along the way. Get home Saturday. On the way to Roxby I stopped at Woomera and took a couple of photos of my rocket amongst other rockets.....
Nice Pics Mick, Safe Roads mate

A lot of you covered some good miles to meet up - who got the 'furthest traveled' award?
For most it looks about midway between Sydney and Brisbane.
Looking through some of the list I'm thinking @Tedmick - Adelaide to SW Rocks?
Or is there anyone further afield?

Of course @HansO has his extra-credit trip up to Bundaberg :D
How long are you up there Hans? Till you drain the Distillery? :eek: :p :D :roll:

I've actually enjoyed brushing up on my Australian Geography and doing some picture/history searches on a few of the places ((like the Trial Bay Gaol)

Believe it or not I have spent all of - and I kid you not .............. 2 whole hrs in Oz.
I had a business trip scheduled to Germany (from San Francisco) and had a last minute requirement to go to Malaysia instead.
Company never paid for Business Class but I was almost always able to upgrade typically with all the miles I accumulated.
I had secured nice business seats for my round trip to Germany and wasn't crazy about swapping that for LONGER flights to Asia in Coach!!
But with only about 72 hrs notice, that was going to be tough to get business seats with no money out of pocket.
So here's the route I 'selected' to maintain a Bus. seat for the whole round trip - I didn't mind the extra time in the air, as long as it was in the 'good' section! :D
Dept San Fran Sunday at 10 pm - 15 hr flight to Sydney
2 hr layover in Sydney and transfer to Singapore Airlines on 8.5 hr flight to Singapore (that flight was just Heaven - I was one of only about 6 or 7 in the whole upper deck of the 747 and treated like Royalty
Then another very short layover in Singapore and over to Penang Malaysia.
Actually had ONE NIGHT in Hotel after landing, a 2 hr car ride (each way) with a 1 hr meeting (yes, I did all this for a 1 hr face to face meeting) the next morning and back out again - my outbound flight LESS THAN 24 hrs after I arrived!!
So then short flight back to Singapore - about 3 hr layover and then to Beijing, China; 5 hr layover and then back to San Francisco
Arrived back in San Fran at ~7am on Thursday morning - 81 hrs round trip and only one night in hotel.

Sorry for this waaaayyy off topic, but thought you guys might be interested in how I managed to spend only 2 hrs in your country.
That has to be some kind of record I would think? :roll:

Maybe I will be able to enjoy it longer 'next time' ................

A lot of you covered some good miles to meet up - who got the 'furthest traveled' award?
For most it looks about midway between Sydney and Brisbane.
Looking through some of the list I'm thinking @Tedmick - Adelaide to SW Rocks?
Or is there anyone further afield?

Of course @HansO has his extra-credit trip up to Bundaberg :D
How long are you up there Hans? Till you drain the Distillery? :eek: :p :D :roll:

I've actually enjoyed brushing up on my Australian Geography and doing some picture/history searches on a few of the places ((like the Trial Bay Gaol)

Believe it or not I have spent all of - and I kid you not .............. 2 whole hrs in Oz.
I had a business trip scheduled to Germany (from San Francisco) and had a last minute requirement to go to Malaysia instead.
Company never paid for Business Class but I was almost always able to upgrade typically with all the miles I accumulated.
I had secured nice business seats for my round trip to Germany and wasn't crazy about swapping that for LONGER flights to Asia in Coach!!
But with only about 72 hrs notice, that was going to be tough to get business seats with no money out of pocket.
So here's the route I 'selected' to maintain a Bus. seat for the whole round trip - I didn't mind the extra time in the air, as long as it was in the 'good' section! :D
Dept San Fran Sunday at 10 pm - 15 hr flight to Sydney
2 hr layover in Sydney and transfer to Singapore Airlines on 8.5 hr flight to Singapore (that flight was just Heaven - I was one of only about 6 or 7 in the whole upper deck of the 747 and treated like Royalty
Then another very short layover in Singapore and over to Penang Malaysia.
Actually had ONE NIGHT in Hotel after landing, a 2 hr car ride (each way) with a 1 hr meeting (yes, I did all this for a 1 hr face to face meeting) the next morning and back out again - my outbound flight LESS THAN 24 hrs after I arrived!!
So then short flight back to Singapore - about 3 hr layover and then to Beijing, China; 5 hr layover and then back to San Francisco
Arrived back in San Fran at ~7am on Thursday morning - 81 hrs round trip and only one night in hotel.

Sorry for this waaaayyy off topic, but thought you guys might be interested in how I managed to spend only 2 hrs in your country.
That has to be some kind of record I would think? :roll:

Maybe I will be able to enjoy it longer 'next time' ................

Hi DEcosse,

Here is a map of the route I took for the trip, going anticlockwise. Its around 4850 km or 3000 miles. Great Time!
20161020_194719.png

Back