12 weeks to October and PI cancelled this year. Is it too early to start working on an October date for RDU 20 @ Walcha ?
I'm in and it just qualifies for @Longrider 's 500km minimum for a day ride. ;) :cool::whitstling:

Shortest route 503 Km.

Looked around Walcha on Google earth. No water (a creek), good looking pub with accommodation. Caravan park … known to be bike friendly. I'm in.
Couple of ops on my heart over the past couple of months …. getting better every day. Finally retired …… Terese finishes in five weeks.

Good to hear your getting better Richard, and your finally off the ciggies now I hope. ;) 😊
Hell …. are you aware of the national economic ramifications of me giving up smoking? Where do you think they are getting all the money for stimulus stuff?
What would I do at lookouts besides looking out? Fuel stops would be just for fuel.....boring. I pay good money for Medical people to keep me alive. Had an ablation at the Mater in Sydney ….. My Daughter is a Fellow there and I have had, at least, a third of their staff in the classroom …….. scared the carp out of them …. hav'in fun even in sickness :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Oh …. any date …… did I mention that I'm retired ……. I just like saying it.

Back