Ramair installed....

This forum does not allow the upload of hex files (the file type used by TuneECU software) so we usually exchange email addresses via a personal message and then email them.
Hopefully, we will see a Tune database soon that we can upload or download tunes to...:thumbsup::whitstling:

And yes, Neville is the guy...from what I understand, he can use TuneECU to do the changes when you take your R3 to him. I’m planning a trip but work commitments keep getting in the way...soon!

Okay, here's my email address, mag64@live.com.au
Would you be able to send the tune you have to me please?

I'm new to this forum, (it's my first forum as a matter of fact) so every time I'm on here I learn something new. So at the risk of asking a silly question (in order to learn), this tune or mapping that you can share or that people share, how is it shared? Do you email it, or send it on a USB or by some other means? I've read on here that it's better to get it from someone that has dealt with Hanso so as to not hassle him with same request over and over. I think the dyno tuner in VH is named Neville Lush, does he do the same as Hanso?
Nev Dyno's the bike and gets into the files live
Are you getting the single (3 into 1) or twin muffler 3 into 1 into 2) setup from Paul? if getting the twin would suggest you get the crossover as well

Nev Dyno's the bike and gets into the files live
Are you getting the single (3 into 1) or twin muffler 3 into 1 into 2) setup from Paul? if getting the twin would suggest you get the crossover as well

Just getting the 3 into 1. I keep reading that people upload the right tune via a TuneEcu, is this something that a handy bike mechanic can do and where does someone get a TuneEcu from?

Just getting the 3 into 1. I keep reading that people upload the right tune via a TuneEcu, is this something that a handy bike mechanic can do and where does someone get a TuneEcu from?
TuneECU is a free software download, you need to get the correct cable (lontec?) and you hook it up and do it yourself from your laptop
Getting the 3 into 1 and ramair you will need to get a new tune to download yourself or to take the bike to someone like Nev Lush to dyno it

I’ve been through this process...same as what you’re about to do and am happy to help.
TuneECU is a free download, just type in TuneECU into google.
You’ll need a cable, around AU$30 from Lonelec. Takes about a week to arrive from the UK. Once you’ve made the changes to the bike, you’ll need to load a new tune, do a 12 minute tune then you’ll have a different bike altogether.

I’ve been through this process...same as what you’re about to do and am happy to help.
TuneECU is a free download, just type in TuneECU into google.
You’ll need a cable, around AU$30 from Lonelec. Takes about a week to arrive from the UK. Once you’ve made the changes to the bike, you’ll need to load a new tune, do a 12 minute tune then you’ll have a different bike altogether.

Excellent thanks. What's the most practical device to download it onto? A phone or laptop ??

Will only run on a laptop with windows, although there is an Android version but have read about connection issues.
You’d want stable connection.
TuneECU - Links

Diagnostic Interface for TuneECU Motorbikes

Okay I'll need to see if my Mac Pro has windows installed.

Do you know if I install the Ramair now will I need to TuneECU it to run properly or can it wait until I install the muffler when it arrives?

With the Hex file I found on the website, is it a matter of downloading that on my windows laptop and then via the Lonelec cabin it gets downloaded into the bike? If yes, is it a complicated process?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 9.17.11 am.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 9.17.11 am.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 2
Back