On your way to SW Rocks RDU WE 14 - 16 Oct? How long and when are you in Canberra? Could catch up and meet for a run through the local hills andberra canhaunts.
Howdy, thinking 2 to 3 days it really depends how long we take to get to Canberra, iam limited with holiday time, see what happens hey???? cheers ...RABBIT

Howdy, thinking 2 to 3 days it really depends how long we take to get to Canberra, iam limited with holiday time, see what happens hey???? cheers ...RABBIT

If it clear of snow by then go the Alpine H'way from Vic to Thredbo, Cooma, Canberra - you will never regret it and best way to see the Snowy Mtns.

lf
howdy sleeves, the comfort is good all round its my first set of apes., They are 14 inch by one and half, I think the look is tuff, much fuller look than the inch bicycle look and they are called monster apes. We are off to Canberra next month down through the great ocean road then through the snowy maintains, really lookn forward to this one////cheers mate.....RABBIT

Thanks Rabbit have a good trip

Mate great job - I wouldn't mind replicating single head light on my bike. Would you mind sharing how you did it?
Howdy sul,things have been full on down S.A really bad weather, no power for 15 hrs{the hole state] ANYWAY back to the bike,found the h/light on ebay{7 inch}I wanted a big light to fill it in.Then my mate painted it, the brackets come from a company called MAX, they were very helpful. cheers RABBIT p.s ive installed LED//// f/cken luv it:thumbsup:

I'm too scared to comment! :eek:
Do you keep it in a heavy duty cage? :laugh:

Seriously - a VERY nice job! :thumbsup:

Back