rabbit

.040 Over
Ride
rocket roadster 2013
Howdy guys, heres my 2013 r3, In March 2013 I had r4 and r5 fused and plated in my neck ,so it put me into lite duties for 3 months. so wifie says you need a project {the rocket was:roll: BORN } So it begain,stripped it down and about 4 months later the R3 alien rocket....Hope you like cheers,,,RABBIT

Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Um7WT7LeQV0

Nice job there Rabbit, question on the bars, looked at some similar for mine but got others, like the look on yours though. Mind letting me know the height, brand etc? Also done any long runs with them? Just curious about long distance comfort.

Nice job there Rabbit, question on the bars, looked at some similar for mine but got others, like the look on yours though. Mind letting me know the height, brand etc? Also done any long runs with them? Just curious about long distance comfort.
lf
howdy sleeves, the comfort is good all round its my first set of apes., They are 14 inch by one and half, I think the look is tuff, much fuller look than the inch bicycle look and they are called monster apes. We are off to Canberra next month down through the great ocean road then through the snowy maintains, really lookn forward to this one////cheers mate.....RABBIT

lf
howdy sleeves, the comfort is good all round its my first set of apes., They are 14 inch by one and half, I think the look is tuff, much fuller look than the inch bicycle look and they are called monster apes. We are off to Canberra next month down through the great ocean road then through the snowy maintains, really lookn forward to this one////cheers mate.....RABBIT

On your way to SW Rocks RDU WE 14 - 16 Oct? How long and when are you in Canberra? Could catch up and meet for a run through the local hills and haunts.

Back