Raask Rails Movable Driver Pegs

These Peg mounts were designed long before the Roadster when the Standard Peg rails were forward. I do think you could make them work as your wanting to move them forward some. Now the ABS is a different animal so I suspect you will be getting some custom brake lines made.

Trirocket, do you have any doubts whether that kit will permit pegs to be moved forward on 2010 & up Roadsters?
I like this kit, it is a good place to start from & adapt to your specific needs if need be.
It also gives a bit more ground clearance, mine is a 2004 so cannot comment if it would be "plug & play"
for later abs models.
But if I had a late bike I would still get one, any minor modification needed would be well worth the effort.
How else can you get the ability to move the pegs over such a range with a couple of bolts to find optimum position?
Did I say I like this kit:thumbsup:

I like this kit, it is a good place to start from & adapt to your specific needs if need be.
It also gives a bit more ground clearance, mine is a 2004 so cannot comment if it would be "plug & play"
for later abs models.
But if I had a late bike I would still get one, any minor modification needed would be well worth the effort.
How else can you get the ability to move the pegs over such a range with a couple of bolts to find optimum position?
Did I say I like this kit:thumbsup:

Thanks, Trirocket. If anyone has actually fitted that kit to a 2010+ Roadster please let us know what is involved.

Today Mr. Raask informed me that he has 6 sets left and does not now intend to make more. The cost per set is $400 plus shipping, which is about $95. Seems like a lot of money but it is less than a seat and a seat can't make a 2010+ Roadster comfortable for a big guy.

Dope on "Engine Stacks" is all that is shown on the page.
Bad directions I'm afraid. I did go to the initial page and clicked on "REAR SETS" which allowed me to choose Triumph Rocket 2004 - However these are rear sets - NOT to move pegs forward. Furthermore, I am doubtful these would work with ABS anyway. Thanks for your efforts!

Here is a photo of the Moving Pegs kit from the Raask website:

http://www.raask.se/rocket21.jpg

Back