Raask Rails Movable Driver Pegs

dobro

Supercharged
Ride
2011 R3T
Raask is selling rails for the Roadster that enable you to move the driver's pegs forward or rearward. The set appears to include all necessary hardware and a brake line. Will that set allow the pegs on a 2010+ Roadster to be moved 5+ inches forward? Is everything needed included (except the pegs)?

Link Removed

Raask is selling rails for the Roadster that enable you to move the driver's pegs forward or rearward. The set appears to include all necessary hardware and a brake line. Will that set allow the pegs on a 2010+ Roadster to be moved 5+ inches forward? Is everything needed included (except the pegs)?

Link Removed
If you're looking on the Rocket 2004- page, the moveable pegs kit appears to move the pegs back. The standard peg on the left side is between the front and middle headers. With their kit, it appears to be between the middle and rear header, like the Roadster. I've asked my dealer if he can sell me a new Roadster with the old rails, pegs, and controls. No definitive response yet. The parts should be available fromTriumph. I believe the mounting points on the Roadster engine are the same as on the standards.

Link Removed

I don't find any.

If you're looking on the Rocket 2004- page, the moveable pegs kit appears to move the pegs back. The standard peg on the left side is between the front and middle headers. With their kit, it appears to be between the middle and rear header, like the Roadster. I've asked my dealer if he can sell me a new Roadster with the old rails, pegs, and controls. No definitive response yet. The parts should be available fromTriumph. I believe the mounting points on the Roadster engine are the same as on the standards.

Dougl, in the 4th and 5th photos from the top under "Movable Pegs" it looks to me like the pegs are all the way forward on the rails. Is that what's shown in them?

I got this kit 8 years ago, around 6" of adjustment still use it now,came complete
but I made up a braided brake pipe suited my needs better.

Trirocket, do you have any doubts whether that kit will permit pegs to be moved forward on 2010 & up Roadsters?

In the left column select "Triumph" and then on the next page select "Triumph 2004-" then on the next page scroll down to "Moving Pegs".

Dope on "Engine Stacks" is all that is shown on the page.
Bad directions I'm afraid. I did go to the initial page and clicked on "REAR SETS" which allowed me to choose Triumph Rocket 2004 - However these are rear sets - NOT to move pegs forward. Furthermore, I am doubtful these would work with ABS anyway. Thanks for your efforts!

Last edited:
Back