I think if he is only changing the Filtration at this point he could just add say 5 % fuel across all fuel tables to keep it safe till he is ready to get some serious mumbo happening then go the Same tune as Tripps is using If I remember correctly but otherwise I still say the PCV +AT with my AFR Table map in it will cover for any changes as he makes them:)

I hope to get some louder pipes in the next few months but I gotta tell you guys thanks again for the tune help. I went riding today out in the country and she will pull up to 120MPH with ease. I didn't try it any faster because I didn't have my gps to see how much faster I was going but I am very happy with it. I'm supposed to get my GIPro tomorrow so that'll be another toy to play with. This is the sweetest bike I've ever owned. Best handling and quite fast. I've been scraping the pegs everywhere.....lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 73
Tune R3T

Hey guys
Ive been away from a computer for a couple of days now and just catching up on the news here.
I am in cozumel mexico for a scuba diving christmas holiday and enjoying every minute of it.
Ok this hotel computer is stupid slow compared to mine at home.
This is the tune that tripps and hanso sent me, will it be ok for my R3T with the Jardines and triple 2780,s I dont want to have to buy the PCV if this tune should be ok,
http://www.r3owners.net/attachments...225-huge-thanks-hanso-gieseking-r3-finalb.hex
Mac

Are you still running the stock exhausts? I have found them to be very restrictive. I replaced the stock exhausts on my 08 R3T with TORS and was amazed at the difference in power with just that one change. It really opened up the motor. Adding the trip K&N's will open up the input of the motor but those stock exhausts will still leave the output of the motor choked up. Probably not a good idea... especially, if you are also changing the tune compensating for increased air input. (JMO) :)

Are you still running the stock exhausts? I have found them to be very restrictive. I replaced the stock exhausts on my 08 R3T with TORS and was amazed at the difference in power with just that one change. It really opened up the motor. Adding the trip K&N's will open up the input of the motor but those stock exhausts will still leave the output of the motor choked up. Probably not a good idea... especially, if you are also changing the tune compensating for increased air input. (JMO) :)

No I am changing my exhaust to Jardines.

Back