Macrider

I,m a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride.
Ride
2010 Triumph R3T Black "Darksider" imitation 70cc motorized "Harley Davidson" bicycle
I am getting the K&N triple filters setup from Flip.
My R3 Touring still has the stock exhaust and I do not plan on changing that for a while, at least until I can afford Jardines or something a bit louder.
Does anyone have a good tune from Tune ECU that I can use to give the bike a bit more power for now?
Should I leave the tune stock for now? Im just worried that it will run lean.
Mac

Mac,

I think you do not need another Tune untill you change the original Exhausts.
Only the filter change will not make that much difference that's making that necessarry.
To be sure you can do a dyno run.

Hans

Mac,

Be aware that the jardines are not Loud they are quit loud!
Maybe you should think of a pair of D&D's. They are louder but not so loud that they start irritating on lonr rides.
I have the D&D's on ( had the Thors) and am quit happy with them.
The D&D's and or Jardines certainly need another Tune or your bike will run to " Lean" They will give you more power. ( and Fuel Hunger )

hans

Loud Jardines

Thanks Hans,
I can tolerate very loud noise, I am already totally deaf in my right ear and my left ear is 50% what is considered normal.
So the Jardines will be a sweet hum to me.
Looking forward to scaring the Harleys.:)

Deaf as a stone here, too, bud. Only recently realized I was a pretty good lipreader, IE, I can only understand someone if they are facing me.

When I do my Carpenter package, if I get the BRUTE HORSEPOWER PIPES, I'll give you a good deal on my Jardines.

I am getting the K&N triple filters setup from Flip.
My R3 Touring still has the stock exhaust and I do not plan on changing that for a while, at least until I can afford Jardines or something a bit louder.
Does anyone have a good tune from Tune ECU that I can use to give the bike a bit more power for now?
Should I leave the tune stock for now? Im just worried that it will run lean.
Mac
I don't think you would endanger your motor on short run But if you start doing longer rides You Will definately need a richer tune you could alternatively fit a PCV +AT and not ever worry about your fuel mixture regardless of what exhaust you are running
If you don't want go with a PCV +AT then I suggest have a chat to Wayne of PowerTripp performance he may a tune for your ECU

Back