Boog

Traveling Story Teller
Ride
2014 R3T, RAMAIR, Full Viking Dual exhaust
So I fixed the fog light issue today. I reported the harness was bad a few months ago and ordered a new one and finally went by and got it. This is the corroded unit.
20180501_170234.jpg

On close up you can see the corosion and a broken wire.
20180501_170242.jpg

As I was putting it all back together, (simple plugs) I noticed something didn't
20180501_170313.jpg
look right, I had the relay in upside down. Don't do this folks as it appears water could easily get in there. So, some dielectric grease is in order and flipped it around.
20180501_175448.jpg

Now my lights work again.

@Boog Triumph should buy back your bike, in the same way Toyota bought back an early Prius with 300,000 miles on it from use as a taxi in Toronto. Triumph could greatly improve their entire line with the knowledge gained from a forensic examination of your bike.

@Boog Triumph should buy back your bike, in the same way Toyota bought back an early Prius with 300,000 miles on it from use as a taxi in Toronto. Triumph could greatly improve their entire line with the knowledge gained from a forensic examination of your bike.

No, no don’t let them buy your bike back!! They will just figure out what they overbuild and apply planned obsolescence formula on it and cheapen up all the good parts!!

No, no don’t let them buy your bike back!! They will just figure out what they overbuild and apply planned obsolescence formula on it and cheapen up all the good parts!!
I am quite sure they would not offer such a deal... We are safe for now.

Back