Beautiful piece of work. Is this chrome or polished stainless? Do you ship to U.S. and what is your price for this piece?

This is the cross over that I make set up to suit my Twin Muffler system.
This will fit all models, Touring included.
This slides straight onto the stock header.

20180817_112548.jpg

IMG_1512.JPG

So I haven't been in here for a hell of a long time. This post was originally started 7 years ago and I read the first 15 pages, What I was wondering is if this tune and cable etc. are still available?
I couldn't actually find any links in the original post.

I believe all of the maps are still here, under the Resources Tab at the top of the page. You will have to find the tune that fits your bike. The links to the map files are in the header of each article.
Not sure about the cable, though. The one I got from Amazon in 2017 is not there anymore.

Lonelec cable. There are branded and aftermarket generic versions I believe mine is the latter and came with a Sprint 1050 and an ancient Russian Pendo Roverbook Neo U900 8.9" Netbook Computer Win Windows XP PC WiFi 8Gb SSD MMC SD 1Ghz CP laptop with 512Mb of RAM loaded with Tune ECU.

Now there are Android improved versions.

TUNE ECU KKL INTERFACE CABLE LEAD FOR TRIUMPH & MORE MOTORCYCLES​

• Product Code: LEZBTUNEECU
  • Availability: In Stock
  • £16.98​

• Ex Tax: £14.15
1603143349804.png
1603143365495.png

Tuned the bike the other day (with the tune that started this thread)..patiently browsed through the entire thread and realized that the task shouldn't be of a big deal..

And not big of a deal it was (although my knees were shaking all the time, fearing the worst). Android version of TuneEcu is great/fast/glitchless. Can confirm considerably better pull at lower gears, not so much on 4th/5th (not that this is must..) and surprisingly (although i was skeptical about this) same if not improved fuel efficiency.

Tuned the bike the other day (with the tune that started this thread)..patiently browsed through the entire thread and realized that the task shouldn't be of a big deal..

And not big of a deal it was (although my knees were shaking all the time, fearing the worst). Android version of TuneEcu is great/fast/glitchless. Can confirm considerably better pull at lower gears, not so much on 4th/5th (not that this is must..) and surprisingly (although i was skeptical about this) same if not improved fuel efficiency.
what version did you use? and where did you download it from?

what version did you use? and where did you download it from?
As posted earlier these downloads and other info are available from Resources
Which version he used..... ????
There are likely improved and more specifically tuned versions for various exhaust, header and intake setups available now anyway.

I am looking for version for stock, there are no mods on my bike. The one I saw for stock on Resources apparently reduces the range i.e. uses more gas. Hence my ask for @Araz, as he sees improved fuel efficiency.

I am looking for version for stock, there are no mods on my bike. The one I saw for stock on Resources apparently reduces the range i.e. uses more gas. Hence my ask for @Araz, as he sees improved fuel efficiency.
I'll attach screenshot (not sure if i can post direct links). But to navigate through, go to tune ecu>map database>T_Custom_3/4_Cyl_Map's

Regarding the fuel efficiency, you have to really control wrist movements to get anywhere close to 190 miles. Plus, touring version has poor aero (imho) driven by big windshield and enormous radiator, and if you take into account that air resistance is proportional to the cube of velocity...what i am trying to say is that optimal speed for rocket for fuel eff is around 60 (best) - 75 (sub-optimal) mph.

1655360195034.png

Back