ksquared

"O Captain, My Captain"
Ride
2008 Red/Black R3T
I've been looking for adjustable levers for my R3T for some time. There are several sites and manufacturers offering adjustable levers for the R3 - but none, apparently, will fit/function on the R3T.

Does anyone know of a source for such levers? It wouldn't hurt if they were a little nicer looking than the stock levers either. Maybe black or red anodized . . .

Thanks for any help you can provide.

There aren't any and none of the Triumph ones will fit. Been looking since I've had my bike (over 3 years) :(

You could contact somebody like ASV directly and see if you can pique their interest.

It's quite possible that something off a totally different bike are a fit or very close. iirc a set I bought for a Buell I had were designed for a Ducati.

I have ASV's on my Rocket and the Tiger and they are great. Bit pricey but worth it IMO

Like Bubz says Ive got adjustables on mine...

Are you sure you cant get them for the Touring? Im almost certain the Triumph ones I got for mine were meant for the Touring and more so I thought the T was standard with them.

That said, you'd have to speak to someone who knows the R3T but i'm interested in hearing more.

It's ok Mittzy I'm sure watching your LITTLE mishap taught us all that were there a valuable lesson .
And provided a bit of roadside entertainment :)
I for one now carry a spare wherever I travel now. Well Viv carries it for me.

Gotta wonder how these threads head off in other directions. Don't ya?

Just the left mate. I haven't seen a broken brake lever yet. So until someone shows me a LITTLE mishap that we won't talk about can also brake the other side it will do. :)

Back