I bought one of the first R111T,s and have been looking for adjustable levers every since. Maybe if we made a list of those of us who would purchase them we might get someone to build them??

Trapper

PSR has an adjustable clutch lever for the touring. Hopefully here in a week or so should have valiadation on the brake lever. They are @ 109 each but well worth it IMOH.

I just got a message last night that they ordered the stock brake lever from Triumph so hopefully it wont take long. Will keep you posted. I do have the clutch side already and after having ASVs on all my rides I am very impressed with the PSR levers(lever..LOL). Unfortunately their website is down for now.

I will throw some pics up later today.

I just got a message last night that they ordered the stock brake lever from Triumph so hopefully it wont take long. Will keep you posted. I do have the clutch side already and after having ASVs on all my rides I am very impressed with the PSR levers(lever..LOL). Unfortunately their website is down for now.

I will throw some pics up later today.
Mark:

Anxious to see your photos and hear more about your experience with these levers.

Sounds cool, but now that I think of it, the stock ones seem just about right for me.

Just the left mate. I haven't seen a broken brake lever yet. So until someone shows me a LITTLE mishap that we won't talk about can also brake the other side it will do. :)

just hang on for a little while I am testing a set I installed today if there are no problems I could part with the factory levers,/ooops mine are off a roadster sorry guys//

Whether brake leaver is prone to breakage or not, if I get one, I will get the other. Having one adjustable and one stock, is like wearing two different socks!

Back