Deano RT

Standard Bore
My first post, so greetings to you all and I hope that things are going well in your part of the world.

I've had my R3 Touring for nine months now and feel that I can now start my search for essential accessories knowing what it is that want.

I know I'm coming in a bit late on a number of previous discussions about these two items but what I really want for my ride is a good looking slimline sissy bar and a nice simple dial bolt on tachometer.

Anyone know of either?

Thanks

Dean

Dean,

Maybe go for the Trunk:

I have the Tsukayu trunk and have some pictures placed in a recent thread. have a look.

Gives your fellow passenger a relaxing seat and you have extra space for extra Luggage when you go out for some days.
Sissy bars are for sale on Ebay as well regurlary.

For the tachometer you do not have so many options if I am right but there is a Thread somewhere on the Forum.

Good Luck again.

Hans ( NL)

Welcome to the forum. Anything you want can be had (at a price). Just keep asking, someone will point you in the right direction.....:cool:

My first post, so greetings to you all and I hope that things are going well in your part of the world.

I've had my R3 Touring for nine months now and feel that I can now start my search for essential accessories knowing what it is that want.

I know I'm coming in a bit late on a number of previous discussions about these two items but what I really want for my ride is a good looking slimline sissy bar and a nice simple dial bolt on tachometer.

Anyone know of either?

Thanks

Dean

Get the GiPro/ATRE! That will change the entire riding experience.

(Pssst: There's a brand new one for sale cheap in the classified section. The seller is super cool. Just ask him.):cool:

Welcome Dean From down the Coast at Batemans Bay you have a couple of other members of the forum you have Richard (CanberaR3), Mal (The Kiwi)who lives Near Captains Flat) then there is another new Canberra member whose name escapes me but I am sure Richard will pipe in and tell us, also there are a few others down here on the coast as for the top box idea I have done it and love mine

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    435.4 KB · Views: 90
Back