R3 Roadster Accessory Sites

IBALEE

New Roadster 2014
Ride
Notable 10,000 miles / 10 Days ...in conjunction with the AMA sponsored (SCMA) Four Corner Tour Both rides are certified.
I had a new 2005 Rocket III and traded it in for my 2012 Goldwing. I just purchased a new 2014 Roadster as an addition to my collection. When I originally had my other Rocket there were a decent amount of extras. The accessories (after market) seem to have diminished greatly. I would appreciate any sites other than Corbin to look at extras. Thanks Lee

Most of what I've purchased are universal or custom modifications.

Of course exhaust and tuners are model specific. Don't be afraid of a dremel or soldering iron and you will have all the accessories you desire. Flip's site is not always the most up to date or available. Spend a week or so reading on this site before purchasing anything. There are often multiple options for the same modification/accessory/power adder.

Or just post a question. Some of us check in here daily (some hourly) just waiting to help someone out.

Just looking at the newr3 site. I really like the Rivco center stand. There are a couple out there, what does the membership say. I would like to bolt it on and leave it. I had one on my Road King, it was probably the best and most used piece of aftermarket equipment.

What say you???

Tourer accessories will largely fit too. It's really just a fully loaded Classic.
It's the Touring that's the different bike.
That's what I meant to say, if you are looking at all years then stay away from the Triumph Rocket III Touring accessories for the Roadster, especially the seats, sissy bars, luggage and racks since the bike is a different width in the back and the front accessories will need some adjustment since it is based on a different fork setup.

I have the Rivco Center Stand. It is nice. Chrome is very good. It is nice to have on the bike. Truthfully in all these years I really only use it to service the bike at home. Yes once in a while I will use it while out riding but not so much. If I buy another Rocket I would probably just buy one of the paddock stands available. Flipmeister has several sturdy units that are very reasonably priced. Recently saw a unit made with small wheels and nice long removable jacking handle. I liked that one.

Just looking at the newr3 site. I really like the Rivco center stand. There are a couple out there, what does the membership say. I would like to bolt it on and leave it. I had one on my Road King, it was probably the best and most used piece of aftermarket equipment.

What say you???

Thread mine but seeking answers:
Has any Roadster owner fitted a RIVCO center stand #TR3001
RIVCO Products - Motorcycle Parts & Accessories

Excuse the mining, I found your thread after searching for center stand info. I bought a never fitted unused RIVCO one off @slick rick for a great price and a mate brought it the 4000km East on a work trip. I had seen some earlier threads about these RIVCO center stands that some had issues fitting and the supplied instructions with photos do make reference to potential mods for model variations. The unit comes with the strap referred to above, required bolts and adjusting shims to cover model and manufacturing variances.

However when I took it to The Suspension Smith here in Canberra for fitting, Laurie advised it must have been made for the earlier pre-Roadster Rockets without ABS as the ABS unit is in the way of the center stand spring and spring brackets. He suggested I would have to get the brackets cut off and re-welded about 20mm to one side and it should then fit my Roadster. They are a beautiful bit of well made and chromed kit and hopefully I will get he problem sorted.

Laurie the Suspension Smith is a great bloke and said 'no charge' after friggin around for a while finding out it would not fit while I was having breakfast at the great Isa St Bakery up the road.

I may add this info to other RIVCO center stand threads I find.

Last edited:
Back