G-Force Junkie

Supercharged
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket III GT Black
Madstad brackets with GP Compozit windscreen. Adjusts pretty far on the fly. Up and out for touring, in and down for around town. The two extremes are shown in the pics but you can put it just about anywhere in between. Taking it out for the first drive later but feels really solid.

Attachments

• madstad brackets and GP Compozit Windscreen.jpg
    madstad brackets and GP Compozit Windscreen.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 111
  • GT Mode Windscreen.jpg
    GT Mode Windscreen.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Touring Mode - Windscreen.jpg
    Touring Mode - Windscreen.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 112
G-Force, how do you like your Madsad windscreen? Been thinking to get their 22” medium grey for my GT…..

G-Force, how do you like your Madsad windscreen? Been thinking to get their 22” medium grey for my GT…..
The Madstad brackets are phenomenal and the compozit screen looks great. Operationally, it works fine. No vibration or buffetting and I can wear an open face helmet. Other than no hand protection, I am very happy with the set-up.

That’s great to hear, definitely going to order one…. Which tint did you go with?

That’s great to hear, definitely going to order one…. Which tint did you go with?
The compozit came with the smoke tint. I ordered the clear from Madstad but did not use it. Not sure if you have seen this pic of the three screens. OEM, Compozit, Madstad (Shorter of the two available). I look over the windshield so the tint just helps with the cosmetics. The Composite came with non-adjustable mounts that did not allow for proper positioning (in my opinion:)) The Madstad mount system is highly adjustable.

Attachments

• windscreens2.jpg
    windscreens2.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 34
Thank you G-Force, just placed an order for the dark smoke Madastad…. So excited to get a little more wind protection….

Back