Quick Dyno check and slight tweek

Boss man

.040 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket3
Installed the Ramiar some time ago and had the Jardine set up from new. Downloaded and installed a Tune From @HansO and was wondering how it was doing. Always ran great. Last weekend was in a long Ride and it starting acting up. Would stall under decel when coming to a stop and act as if hydro locked when pushing start button. Then would crank and start. Matter of 5 seconds.
Had on dyno to today. Tweaked the Air fuel ratio. a little gain some torque. Decelerations pop has come back and shut off on me once. Really need to balance the bodies and try again I guess. Maybe too lean at closed throttle?

72E51643-15FF-4DE1-AB32-8E812799CDA6.jpeg
578B36B4-83F4-41DE-A267-DCB105B585CC.jpeg
D686E0F2-FB68-4C70-9D43-68F8A5F70AF1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not an expert, however I offer a couple observations:

1. Even the final run is very rich. Too rich in my opinion.

2. Balancing the throttle bodies will aide in a smoother idle, and slightly better off idle throttle response. But only if they are way out of balance.

3. Decelerations popping. My thoughts on this is you will need to add fuel to get it to stop. But in my opinion, on a motorcycle fixing it is necessary due to ride ability issues. Minor popping is NORMAL! But if it’s coughing so bad that it causes the engine to stumble it needs to be addressed.

Back